When Step 1 & 2 are complete, contact (607) 589-7100 to set up an appointment or email paperwork to email@example.com.
** If you are Registering for Pre-K or Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 School Year, please contact the Elementary School Office upon completion of paperwork at (607) 589-7110. Thank you!
Parent/Guardian must complete the appropriate packet below:
- To be eligible for the Pre-K 3 program, your child must turn 3 before December 1st. (limited enrollment capacity)
- To be eligible for the Pre-K 4 program, your child must turn 4 before December 1st. (limited enrollment capacity)
- To be eligible for the Kindergarten program, your child must turn 5 before December 1st.
Parent/Guardian must supply the following documents before registration forms will be accepted:
__ Birth Certificate
__ Immunization Records
__ Court Order (if applicable)
__ Proof of Residency - 2 forms required (see examples below)
We accept any 2 of the following forms of Proof of Residency:
- Driver's license or state ID with photo and current address within district
- Bank contact or mortgage agreement showing purchase of home with name and address
- Most recent utility bill (NYSEG, phone, cable, fuel delivery)
- Signed rent or lease agreement. If the purchase of a home is in progress, we will temporarily accept a letter from a realtor with confirmed closing date or purchase of a home in the district, with no contingencies, such as a sale being contingent on selling another home.
* If the child's parents are not residing together, we require custody papers stating which parent has physical and legal custody and any other legal decisions regarding the child.
Must complete Non-Resident Admission Application and Registration Packet.
After review and decision by Building Administrator and Superintendent, parent will be informed of decision. All remaining forms must be completed prior to enrollment.
Non-Resident Students will be charged tuition.
Non-Resident Students are not eligible for Pre-K programs, must be a district resident to apply.
Home School Information:
Letter of intent for Home Schooling can be sent to 16 Dartts Crossroad, Spencer, NY 14883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include student(s) name, date of birth and grade.