Friday, October 22, 2021
High School: B-Day
- For the first time ever, SVE present Grease: The Musical as our annual spring show! The classic musical full of poodle skirts and leather jackets will start rehearsals this January. Plan on coming to an information meeting during Advisory on Thursday, 10/28 in the auditorium so learn how you can be involved, on and off the stage! See Mrs. Wixted or Band Miller with any questions!
- Upcoming Career Panels and Career Speakers on Zoom
- Careers in Education Panel on October 22.
- Art Careers on November 3.
- Nurse on November 3.
- Medical Panel on November 17.
- Digital Media Company on November 18.
Please see Ms. Ott or your School Counselor for more information. Recordings available for some
There will be a virtual Careers in Education Panel on October 22 at 9:30am. Please see your Counselor for more information.
There are Halloween Costumes available in Room 205. Only serious interested students should come.
Juniors: All Krispy Kreme order forms & money are due to Miss Domion TODAY by 3pm. Nothing will be accepted Monday!
Family ID is open for Winter Sport’s!!!!!!
Just a reminder to all students that TODAY is the End of Marking Period!
There will be an art contest for a gift card design for the future Texas Roadhouse gift cards sponsored by the Art Club. All are welcome to participate. Please see Mr. McIntosh for further details.
Key club will meet Tuesday, 10/26 after school in Miss Peters room. We will be finalizing our plans for key club week.
Alfred State will be here today. Please see your counselor or Ms. VanDerpoel for a pass.
If you are interested in learning about becoming a Physician Assistant and would like to attend a presentation given by professors from Ithaca College, please let Miss Sparks know by Monday, October 25th.
- The Varsity boys Soccer team has a home game in Candor today at 3:30. Please release the boys Varsity Soccer team at 2:10 today!!!
Attention All Senior Football players: Let’s try this again and see if we can get all our seniors to participate in MY JERSEY-YOUR IMPACT on October 29 for Senior Night! What do you need to do? #1: Wash your away jersey so it’s nice and fresh, #2: Figure out a staff or faculty member who has contributed to your life and who you are as a person, #3: Offer them your jersey to wear on October 29 for the day and game! Let Ms. Ruocco know who you choose and when you will give it so she can get a picture.
Middle School: C-Day
Clubs and stuff: There is a student council meeting today at 10:44 in the conference room. See you there!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Show your support and wear pink!
The lost and found is full! Get your stuff and take it home. Thank you! Items will be bagged up and given to charity if they are not removed. Most of it has been there for weeks.
Elementary School: C-Day
Need Tech Assistance?
2. Submit Tech Help Request: Student Tech Help Request Form
3. Call the Tech Help Hotline: 795-5324
Parent Tech Assistance
Student Tech Assistance
Local Wi-Fi Access Points
We have extended our Wi-Fi to our school parking lots: Elementary, Middle and High Schools. The Spencer Library also has free Wi-Fi available.