High School Goals
Vision: Together We Achieve Excellence Beyond Expectations
Mission: We Promote Pride, Inspire Growth, and Foster Innovation
- S-VE will increase awareness, interest and involvement by encouraging collaborative efforts to develop school spirit and community pride.
- S-VE will cultivate creative, problem solving and future ready citizens through rich experiences and positive relationships.
- S-VE will invest in and support social-emotional well-being, academic growth and community through meaningful connections.
2021-22 High School Objectives:
The Spencer-Van Etten High School will:
- Have 50% of the student population earn a c-pass. (Calculate using each marking period total).
- Achieve an average mastery rate of 30% for all 10 Regents exams.
- Meet or exceed the regional and state passing rate for all 10 Regents exams.
- Achieve an average mastery rate of 55% for all final exams.
- Achieve an average mastery rate of 60% for each course - using final grade for the course.
- Achieve an Advanced Designation rate of at least 40%.
- Achieve a graduation rate of 100%.
- Meet or exceed the “chronically absent rate” of the state determined MIP (Measures of Interim Progress) for SVE High School.
- Have 93% of students participate in at least 1 extra-curricular activity.