Elementary School Goals
Vision: Together We Achieve Excellence Beyond Expectations
Mission: We Promote Pride, Inspire Growth, and Foster Innovation
- S-VE will increase awareness, interest and involvement by encouraging collaborative efforts to develop school spirit and community pride.
- S-VE will cultivate creative, problem solving and future ready citizens through rich experiences and positive relationships.
- S-VE will invest in and support social-emotional well-being, academic growth and community through meaningful connections.
2020-21 Elementary School Objectives:
1. 100% of all PK through 4th grade classroom teachers will participate in literacy professional development.
2. 100% of students and staff will participate in district technology standards.
3. 100% of staff will be able to describe how they implement PBIS in their classroom or setting.