High School Goals
Vision: Together We Achieve Excellence Beyond Expectations
Mission: We Promote Pride, Inspire Growth and Foster Innovation
- S-VE will increase awareness, interest and involvement by encouraging collaborative efforts to develop school spirit and community pride.
- S-VE will cultivate creative, problem solving and future ready citizens through rich experiences and positive relationships.
- S-VE will invest in and support social-emotional well-being, academic growth and community through meaningful connections.
2018-19 High School Objectives:
The Spencer-Van Etten High School will:
- Have 50% of our student population will earn a c-pass. (Calculate using each marking period total).
- Increase the percentage of students achieving mastery on the Regents exams/final exams.
- Increase the percentage of students achieving mastery in each course (final grade).
- Achieve an Advanced Designation rate of at least 35%.
- Achieve a graduation rate of 100%.
- Have a "chronically absent rate" of less than 15%.
- Have 90% of students participate in at least 1 extra-curricular activity.