Elementary School Goals
Vision: Together We Achieve Excellence Beyond Expectations
Mission: We Promote Pride, Inspire Growth, and Foster Innovation
- S-VE will increase awareness, interest and involvement by encouraging collaborative efforts to develop school spirit and community pride.
- S-VE will cultivate creative, problem solving and future ready citizens through rich experiences and positive relationships.
- S-VE will invest in and support social-emotional well-being, academic growth and community through meaningful connections.
2019-20 Elementary School Objectives:
1. The number of students who have reached one year's growth in reading will increase 10% from 2018-19 school year based on the end of year reading assessments.
2. 100% of students and staff will participate in a meaningful service-based activity. Each team will decide the service activity and timeline and report to Endeavor in October. Each team will report to Endeavor in May.
3. 100% of classrooms will participate in district technology standards/computer lab for a minimum of 30 minutes per week.
4. 100% of staff will be able to describe how they implemented PBIS in their classroom or setting.