Elementary School Goals
2017-18 Elementary School Building Goals
1. All classroom teachers will continue to implement the EngageNY/Core Knowledge ELA curriculum, EngageNY/Eureka Math modules and STEM.
2. 90% of our students will meet adequate yearly growth for ELA based on given assessment.
• Grades K-4 will use NWEA. UPK 4 and EPK3 will use age appropriate assessments.
• Grades K-4 will determine appropriate June to June DRA growth per individual student and report student data to building principal for presentation.
3. In order to focus student engagement, 100% of teachers will share lesson objectives with students. Data will be collected during teacher observations.
4. Each grade level will participate in one service based activity for the community. Each grade level will decide the service activity and timeline and report to Endeavor in October. Report to Endeavor when activity is completed.
5. For the purpose of data driven instruction, the staff of SVE Elementary School will incorporate data analysis during faculty meetings, Endeavor meetings and at least one common planning time per month. Classroom teacher common planning time will incorporate both Math and ELA data. Submit monthly summary to building principal.