Elementary School Goals
Vision: Together We Achieve Excellence Beyond Expectations
Mission: We Promote Pride, Inspire Growth and Foster Innovation
- S-VE will increase awareness, interest and involvement by encouraging collaborative efforts to develop school spirit and community pride.
- S-VE will cultivate creative, problem solving and future ready citizens through rich experiences and positive relationships.
- S-VE will invest in and support social-emotional well-being, academic growth and community through meaningful connections.
2018-19 Elementary School Objectives:
1. 85% of our students in Grades 1-4 will make one year's growth in reading according to end-of-year reading assessments.
2. 100% of students and staff will participate in a meaningful service based activity. Each grade level will decide the service activity and timeline and report to Endeavor in October. When activity is completed, each grade level will report to Endeavor.
3. 100% of classrooms will provide STEM curriculum for a minimum of 90 minutes per week.
4. 100% of classrooms will participate in district technology standards/computer lab for a minimum of 30 minutes per week.